Monday, April 18, 2016

By Samantha

A note from Mrs. Haas - we are going to be learning about BUGS!  You are welcome to bring a bug to school (in a bug container).  We will put it in our bug zoo!

School is the awesomest place I've ever been!  We learned about bugs!  Most bugs are a kind of beetle.  Some bugs have antennae on their heads.  Some bugs are insects.  Insects have 6 legs and 3 body parts, head, thorax and abdomen.  We had playtime.  I played with Mary at playdough.  We made a spring picture.  In math we made problems with 10.  We had recess.  We had daily 5.  I did listen to reading and worked with Mrs. Boehm.  We sorted out pictures with the ay or short a.  We wrote about our weekend.  I wrote I love my dad.  I am going to catch a butterfly for the bug zoo.  School is the best!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! Emma will be growing butterflies from a gift she got for Easter. Can't wait to learn more!

Unknown said...

I'll be bringing a fly to school.
By Charlie

Anonymous said...

Nice job on the blog today Samantha! My sister and I liked the bug video.

Aubrey