Tuesday, April 19, 2016

By Aubrey

Fun during daily 5 today!  Choral reading!

Read to someone!


Working on writing


Word work






Working with Mrs. Boehm!

Listen to reading!

Check out our bug zoo!

Playing a car race game in math!










I like school!  We wrote about bugs.  We had daily 5.  I did word work and read to someone with Dane.  And I went with Mrs. Haas!  We did a race car game in math.  You have a partner and you roll a dice and then you move the cubes the number on the dice.  We were trying to get all 3 cars to 10.  My partner was Avery.  We went to gym and art.  We made a project about insects.  You had to figure out if the animal was an insect or not.  I was the calendar helper!   We don't have lunch tomorrow.  We go home early.  I'll see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the blog Aubrey! Eek, bugs! I hope there weren't any spiders.

Aubrey's mom