Friday, April 15, 2016

By Raymond



We talked about what plants are, have and need! 




In math Ms. Dunlap told us about the 10 birds she saw on the way to school and the 2 power lines they were flying around.  We worked with a partner to figure out how many different ways the 10 birds could have landed on the 2 power lines.  Ask me about it! 



Check out our awesome flower labeling! :)  We love Spring!



I had a great day.  We had play time.  I played with magnets.  We had math.  At math there was a telephone wire and 3 birds were sitting on it.  We did a flower project.  We writed some stuff about what flowers need, have and are.  We went outside for a short recess.  Ms. Dunlap was our sub.  We did calendar.  I will see you Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope everyone had a good weekend and got to play outside in the warm weather! Have another great day at school!

Avery's mom