Monday, February 8, 2016

By Weston


Happy Day 100!
Sal went all the way to New Orleans for his day 100 things!






















And one more shape for the shape museum! 
Making 100 day posters!




Doing 100 movements!



Hip, hip hooray for the 100th Day!

Number puzzles - color in the number that is called...


It was a puzzle!  We found the number 100!
I had a awesome day!  Today was 100 day!  We did daily 5.  We brung 100 things!  I brung tootsie rolls.  I counted by 10, 20, 30.  We made a poster with 100 we decorated it with 10 in each box so we got 100!  I'll see you tomorrow on day 101!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a crazy-fun way to celebrate your 100th day! I can't believe your class came up with so many different things to show what 100 looks like. Do you remember the start of the school year and how counting to 100 seemed like, so hard? Not anymore! Way to go, Mrs. Hass's class!

Charlie's mom

Anonymous said...

What a nice job you all did on thinking of 100 things to bring! I loved looking at all of your different ideas you had for it. What a great day you all had - I can't wait to see you all at the Valentine Party on Friday!! ~Mary's mom

Today was a super duper fun day! I love Mrs. Haas and being in her class. See you all tomorrow! ~Mary

Anonymous said...

What great 100 day collections you all had!!! I hope you all have a great 101st day of school on Tuesday!!
Becca's Mom