Friday, February 5, 2016

By George


Learning about a new daily 5 center - Read to Someone!


We learned about winter branches.  We found the leaf scar and where the bud was.  We even looked inside!

More 3D shapes!


Today was our last day of the 3D shape museum, thank you for all of your contributions!

Our math problem!  Ask me about it, we had lots of different strategies for figuring it out - awesome!










I had a great day!  We went to music.  We measured to see if you could go on the ride.  The ride was 12 papers and I was 14 papers so I could go on the ride!  We had daily 5.  I went to read to self and I read about sharks!  Monday is day 100.  You should bring 100 things!  We went to gym.  We found scars on the twig.  We opened it!  We learned about fabric.  Woof is threads that go across and warp is threads that go up and down.  I had a fun day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had so much fun reading to Mrs. Haas' class. I hope I can come visit again sometime. Your classroom is awesome!
Paige's Mom

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had another great week! I hope you have fun celebrating 100 days today!!

-George's mom