Tuesday, February 9, 2016

By Mary

Middle School Choir and Orchestra Concert on Monday - fun!

It's beginning to look a lot like... February!



Your heart homework is amazing!


We LOVE Valentine's Day!
Note from Central Kitchen - lunch menu change for tomorrow - switch Wednesday and Thursday - Wednesday lunch is cheese pizza or egg sandwich and Thursday lunch is hot dog or hamburger.

I had the most awesome day of the year!  We went to gym and art.  We made hearts today.  We put on the window.  We working on a winter project in art.  It is for the art show project.  I went in Mrs. Boehm's group for daily 5.  We read books on the SMART board.  For math we talked about the ride problem and we talked about different ways to figure it out, it's called strategies.  We worked on our number scrolls.  I got to 151.  I was the calendar helper.  I practiced the Malcolm thing for BBTV.  I love Mrs. Haas' kindergarten class!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow....your classroom is decorated so nice for February! You made so many cute projects! I had fun helping you make stained class hearts. You all did a great job! I hope everyone has a fun Valentine's Day!

From,

Caitlin's Mom