Wednesday, February 17, 2016

By Karissa


I had the awesomest day ever.  We did daily 5.  I did read to someone with Kallie.  It went good!  I went to work on writing.  I writed about clovers.  I went with Mrs. Haas.  We read some books!  One was called The Baby and another one was called Little Cub.  We learned about 2D shapes and 3D shapes in math.  We build some 3D shapes and 2D shapes.  We looked at how many vertices (corners) and how many sides the shapes had.  We did a sheet of paper and we writed a shape and then we had to draw the shape and then we had to say how many sides and how many vertices.  I drawed a triangle.  We ated marshmallows and we had playtime!  I love Mrs. Haas and Mrs. Boehm and my class!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great way to make shapes and have a snack at the same time! You all are so lucky to be in an awesome class. Keep up the great work.
-Paige's Mom