Thursday, February 18, 2016

By Cora

Playing the attribute spinner game.  Spin the spinner and find that block that matches!







Trying it with 4 attributes - which block is it?



I had a great day!  We had recess.  We had daily 5.  I did work on writing.  I wrote about a leprechaun.  I did read to self.  I worked with Mrs. Haas.  We read Little Cub.  We had math.  We learned about presidents.  We played a game with our buddies.  We had playtime.  I played with marble run!  I will see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, can't wait to read what you wrote about a leprechaun! Was he sneaky? Have a great Friday and a great weekend everyone!!!

Cora's mom

Anonymous said...

Wow, you were a busy girl today! Reading and writing and learning about the presidents! What a fun day for your whole class! Did you tell Mrs. Haas what a great job you did with your writing on the Valentine cards you made for me and Grandpa?! Hope you all have a great weekend~

Cora's Grandma