Tuesday, January 5, 2016

By Keegan

Reviewing our shapes!  Be sure I know circle, square, rectangle, triangle, trapezoid and rhombus!

Drawing shapes!

On a shape hunt - shapes are everywhere!





Making an igloo!







I love school!  We made a igloo with our pictures in it!  It looks like we are in the igloo!  We went to gym.  We went to art.  We went outside.  We learned about shapes.  We looked for them in a magazine.  I played with Knex at playtime.  I built monsters and traps!  School is awesome!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

School is awesome, Keegan! I am glad to read that you had a good day. Tonight, I will ask Charlie if he can help me find these shapes at the YMCA, and maybe I can help him find the shapes at home. Your igloos are cool, but they are making me wish for a toasty-warm dinner. Hope everyone stays warm & has another good day tomorrow.

Jen Branski (Charlie's mom)