Wednesday, January 6, 2016

By Fynn

Putting the numbers in order!

Let's try it again!

Working on our mitten patterns!



We are pattern professionals!
I love school!  I worked on sorting out words for daily 5.  It was awesome!  For math, we did a mitten pattern.  You had to take 2 colors and you had to keep those colors no matter what and you had to color AAB patterns and AABB patterns and ABB patterns.  Mrs. Menzies was here for a bit in the morning while Mrs. Haas went to a meeting.  Mr. Waller joined our line for lunch!  He got a number 1!  We were giggling!  I had a banana and more for lunch.  I played at work on writing center for playtime.  I made a little thing that's already popped up - like a pop up book.  I went to listen to reading for daily 5.   I was the calendar helper.  I had an awesome day!

No comments: