Thursday, November 12, 2015

By Karissa

Using our whiteboards to write the numbers - be sure they are going the right way!

Learning about life long ago, how have schools changed?




Sorting past and present!

Working on our November poems with our buddies.  What word is hiding in "November"?

I had the best day ever in the whole wide world!  We went to art.  I worked on writing in daily 5.  I wrote about colors, the alphabet and numbers.  We gathered leaves outside at recess.  We found BIG ones!  I was the calendar helper.  We got boards for math and we writed numbers on them and Mrs. Haas clapped and we tried to guess how many times she clapped and we wrote that number.  I have 3 parts in my name (syllables).  We talked about long ago.  There was no SMART boards in the old schools but now we have them.  We did a art project with our buddies.  No is hiding in November.  I'll see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Karissa,

It makes me smile THIS MUCH to read that you had such a wonderful day. When you have a great day and everything goes right, it just feels amazing. I hope each of you get a day like that soon. It doesn't happen enough.

Your class went outside to find big leaves? I hope no one blew away! Have a great night everyone & I hope that Charlie will tell me about the poems he worked on with his buddy.

Charlie's mom.