Friday, November 13, 2015

By Dane

We learned about handwashing today!

We checked under the light to see if we had germs!










Then we washed our hands and checked again!  All gone!  We are good handwashers!

Playing top it! 










Working on our turkey project!



What a bunch of turkeys!


Gobble, gobble!
I had the awesomest day ever!  We made a project.  We made a turkey!  We used leaves on it!  We used yellow papers and made a rhombus for the beak.  We use a red paper to make the thing hanging by their chin.  We used the orange papers for their feet.  The nurse talked to us about washing your hands and making sure the germs don't get in your body and you get sick if the germs get in your body.  We did daily 5.  I did listen to reading on the computers, I went with Mrs. Haas, and I went to word work.  I'll get new words because I'm practicing so much!  We learned about the Mayflower.  Inside the magazine it showed 2 dogs that went on the Mayflower too!  I'll see everybody next tomorrow, Monday!

Mrs. Haas says to bring our library books and little books on Monday and to have a great weekend!!
PS - Don't forget to do your November blog homework! :)

No comments: