Thursday, June 2, 2016

By Cora




















We let the butterflies go!  Thanks for visiting us!

I had a awesome day!  We did my time to teach.  It is when you get to teach the class how to do something.  I taught the class how to do a running round off!  We let the butterflies go today!  We had playtime before snack today!  I played at playdough with Paige and Malorie.  We got to take home our word work books and we got a award!  We got more words for the summer but we don't have to know them all!!!  We can do word work in our book in the summer!  I had a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of great teachers in this class! Wish I could have been there to learn those things from all of you. I'm so excited to come to your program this afternoon. I can't believe you are almost done with Kindergarten. Wow - what a year!!!

Cora's mom