Wednesday, May 25, 2016

By Paige

Tomorrow is our field trip - Don't forget to wear sunscreen and bring a lunch and drink!


Weston's grandpa came and did a science experiment with us!




3 butterflies have hatched!  We fed them some sugar water.

I had the awesomest day of my life!  We had daily 5.  I went with Mrs. Boehm.  I did listen to reading.  I did read to someone with Karissa.  Weston's grandpa came in and he had a piece of paper and a hard boiled egg and he got the paper on fire and he put the egg on top and the egg fell in the bottle.  It was cool!  We read Mrs. Wishy Washy!  We made a project.  I got a cow and he hid in the barn just like in the story.  I'll see you tomorrow for the field trip!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It was so great to listen to all of the great reading yesterday! Awesome job!! You will have so much fun at the farm tomorrow!

Kallie' Mom

I liked readers theater it was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Kallie

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the farm today! I'm super excited for you!!!

Avery's mom

Unknown said...

That egg experiment is cool!
We had fun watching everyone read their stories. Looks like a great day for the field trip!
Charlie & Charlie's mom