Wednesday, April 27, 2016

By Mary


Measuring around the room with a caterpillar ruler!


How many caterpillars long is the marker?


I had the best day ever!  We sorted words that had long a - ai and the short a.  We had calendar.  I was the calendar helper.  I was also the super star!  There were lots of bugs and everybody got one!  There were 26 bugs and Avery guessed the closest (23).  We had daily 5.  I went in Mrs. Haas' group and we did some writing.  I went in Mrs. Boehm's group and we did word sorts and I did read to someone with Paige.  We had recess.  I played with Malorie and Avery and Aubrey and some boys.  We had math.  We did caterpillar measuring.  We had playtime.  I played at SMART table with Fynn and Samantha.  I will see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved daily 5
~ Mary