Monday, March 7, 2016

By Fynn

What's for lunch?

NO WAY!  Green eggs and ham?



I like it Sam I am!




Yum Yum!


Sorting our 3D shapes!











I had the awesomest day of the year!  We played a math game.  We had to sort out the pictures that we had.  Me and my partner, we sorted them out by shape, size and color.  I had playtime.  I did watercolors with Weston and Caitlin.  We had daily 5.  I worked on word work and listen to reading.   We read Goldilocks and The Three Bears and Goldi Rocks and the Three Bears and Goatlilocks and the Three Bears!  We are learning about fairy tales.  It's a story that didn't really happen but you learn a lesson like in Goldilocks you should never go in a stranger's house.  We did a graph of who likes which fairy tale the most.  Cinderella had the most.  I will see you on Tuesday!

Goldilocks and The Three Bears

No comments: