Wednesday, March 2, 2016

By Charlie

Lots of things!!!!  We even put ourselves in order by our numbers!

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!

Another fun Parent Lunch Day!
















OOH  LOOK!  Clifford came to visit!

Our Dr. Seuss rhyming project!

Do we like green eggs and ham?


This kind we do!  Thanks Weston!

Surveying our friends!
Which Dr. Seuss book do you like?  Would you let the Cat in the Hat in your house?  Have you tried green eggs and ham?

I had the awesomest day ever!  We made cat in the hat projects!  They all had a couple steps.  One was cutting.  We had playtime.  I played with Weston and Emma.  I did read to someone with Sal.  We had grandparents come, I mean parents come (insert giggles here).  I went with Mrs. Haas with my word work book.  We did some surveys.  Mine was which book do you like?  Not everyone chose the same one.  Most people picked green eggs and ham.  Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!  See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Charlie,
Sounds like you did great job as calendar helper today. I'm glad we got to have lunch together too! There's never a dull moment in Mrs. Hass' class.
Charlie's mom