Monday, February 15, 2016

By Dane

Playing the math game - Disappearing Train!











Happy President's Day!
I had the awesomest day in the world!  We went to library.  It was President's Day!  We learned about Abraham Lincoln and George Washington.  I want to be a president when I grow up!  We played Disappearing Train.  So we rolled the dice and we tried to get the number we wanted.  We got -1, -2 or -3.  We started with 20 and we got a -3 we take away 3 blocks until we get to the end when all the cubes are gone!  We made a graph if we wanted to be a president or not most people picked yes.  I wish I could be the president right now.  I would make fair rules and get to live in the white house!  We did daily 5.  I did read to someone and I did read to self and I went with Mrs. Haas.  I will see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I bet most of you wold make good Presidents of the United States. The ones that don't want to be President, that's not such a bad thing either. The President has to work all the time! Does BBES have a picture of the President hanging up in the building? When I was in kindergarten, there was an election and Jimmy Carter won! Hope everyone had a good day!

Charlie's mom