Thursday, January 21, 2016

By Becca

Fun with our buddies!
























I had a great day.  We went out in the hallway and painted penguins with Dane's mom.  We painted letters in art.  I played in House today and we had a Mom, a teenager and some puppies.  We colored what was in our mitten with our buddies.  At recess I played with Caitlin.  We draw on a piece of paper.  We made a penguin with Zak.  With cubes, we played a math game with a partner.  I will see you tomorrow when we do our play.We have to wear our costume and wear a red shirt for the parade.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cora and I did some catching up on the blog tonight. I can't believe how many fun things you've been doing! The hibernation song was silly. And now it's in my head! "I can't wait, to hibernate....."

Good luck with your play. I'm excited to see the video!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Cora's mom