Wednesday, December 9, 2015

By Mary

I had the most awesome day ever!  We made a little thing for Santa.  I told him that I wanted princess dolls but I just wrote dolls.  Mrs. Stein came to visit and she read us 3 books about Christmas!  She passed around a reindeer!  I played with Samantha at the tablet.  We played starfall and the abc game.  It was called Endless ABC's it was awesome!  I was the calendar helper.  We got to play jingle bells with jingle bells in music.  I will see you on Thursday!  I love Mrs. Haas' Kindergarten Class!

Be sure to check out the Gingerbread Girl Sightings - we had so many, we had to add a page!

1 comment:

Averys dad said...

Class,
I was getting off of a plane this morning in Atlanta and I thought I saw the gingerbread girl running in the plane to come back to Wisconsin

Averys Dad