Monday, December 21, 2015

By Cora

Miss Dunlap graduated from Whitewater over the weekend!  Even though she is working with Mrs. Lorenz down the hall we wanted to help her celebrate her graduation!  She was so surprised!
Our Tunnel!  Come on through Miss Dunlap!

We all signed the Dr. Seuss, Oh the Places You'll Go book for her!

She read the book to us while we enjoyed a popsicle snack!





Congratulations Miss Dunlap!
I had a great day!  We went to library.  Mrs. Falbo came today.  We had a party for Miss Dunlap.  For one of her presents we gave her a book and we signed the book and we asked her to read it and she did and while she was reading we had popsicles!  We read the Polar Express story!  We got tickets for the Polar Express!  I will see you tomorrow!

7 comments:

Miss Dunlap said...

I was soooooo surprised about my party!! Thank you so so much!! I was so happy to see you all again and celebrate my graduation! I love and miss all of your beautiful faces!!

Love, Miss Dunlap

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations Ms. Dunlap! Looks like Mrs. Haas' class threw you a fun party!

And I LOVE the Polar Express - the book and the movie are great! Do you hear the bell ringing????

Looks like that Gingerbread Girl has been traveling all over the place! I wonder if she'll come back to visit you before Christmas break???

Cora's mom

Anonymous said...

I hope the Gingerbread Girl will come back! ~Mary

Anonymous said...

That was very nice of your class to have a party for Miss Dunlap!! Surprises are always fun! I hope to watch the Polar Express soon, I've heard it's really good. Hope all of you enjoy your Christmas break!

Merry Christmas~
Cora's grandma XOXO

Unknown said...

Congratulations Ms. Dunlap! You will be a great teacher. I am excited for our Christmas party! Merry Christmas!
-Paige

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ms. Dunlap! I hope you all have a great Christmas break!

Becca's Mom

Kloskey Kids said...

I saw your video this morning of the class finding The Gingerbread Girl! Your class is always having so much fun! I hope everyone has a great Christmas!!

Gina ~ Weston's mom