Thursday, December 3, 2015

By Aubrey





We can make trapezoids!







And hexagons!  We are so smart!

Making a book with our buddies - ask me what a VERB is?

Working with our buddies!

Check out our hats!

I had a great day!  We made Gingerbread hats!  We had to make a pattern with the candy.  Mine was ABB.  We made Gingerbread boy books with our buddies.  We learned verbs.  Verbs are action words!  We played with the pattern blocks.  We had to make hexagons and we had to make trapezoids.  You could make a hexagon with 2 trapezoids!  I'll see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gingerbread hats? Gingerbread stories? Mrs. Haas' Kindergarten Class, you are making me hungry RIGHT NOW!!! I will ask Charlie if this is part of some crazy plot to get the runaway Gingerbread Girl to come back to your room. I bet there are a whole bunch of verbs to describe all of the actions she has been doing this past week.

Have a great Friday and hope to see many of you out at Midnight Magic on Saturday.

Charlie's mom.