Monday, November 2, 2015

By Samantha

Awesome builders!

Malorie loves to make pictures!! 
Listen to reading during daily 5 is pretty awesome!

We know we are supposed to read the whole time during daily 5!!  

It helps us become better readers!!!


We worked on writing numbers 7, 8, and 9 today! Here is our new table 2 working hard!

Table 4!

Table 1!

Table 3!

We are going to be talking about wood this week in science!  We can't wait to learn more about it! 

I had a great day!  I played at play dough for play time.  I played with the white play dough.  For daily 5 I went with Mrs. Boehm to do a chart like the ones with T, M and H.  For the other round of daily 5 I went to listen to reading.  We had guidance with Mrs. Falbo.  We worked on numbers 7 and 8 and 9!!  We talked about wood.  It can be built with and wood is very dangerous because you can get splinters.  I like this class.  Have a good night!!  I like my friends.



No comments: