Monday, November 9, 2015

By Matthew

What a fun game!  It's called Roll and Record.  Ask me how to play!





















What number did I roll the most of?

Practicing our 2D shapes!

We can make them with toothpicks and strings!



Making shapes is fun!

The computer lab! 


I had a great day!  We went to computer lab.  We went on ABC Mouse!  We went to the library.  For playtime I went to computers.  I did the calendar on more starfall.  We went outside for recess.  We played a game called Roll and Record.  You need a dice.  You need a marker.  You roll the dice and whatever one gets to the top you circle.  I got the most 5's.  I'll see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The dice game sounds like fun! Do you get to play such fun games everyday? Can I come to Kindergarten? Have a great Tuesday!
-Natalie(Paige' s Mom)