Wednesday, November 18, 2015

By Fynn

Learning about the first thanksgiving!  We have also been reading about how life is different from long ago.

What?  Who is this?

We had some helpers decorate her.



I can't believe we decorated a Gingerbread Girl!
I had a great day!  I played with blocks at playtime.  I labeled a turkey in the morning.  I followed T's to make the turkey go to the tree.  I went to work on writing during daily 5.  I wrote about that I am going to get a pack of sea monsters today and that I love my mom.  I went to Mrs. Haas at daily 5.  We practiced some words and I got 2 stars there!  I decorated a gingerbread girl.  We better keep an eye on her so she doesn't run away!  I was the calendar helper.  I went to listen to reading during daily 5.  We went to music.  See you on Thursday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a fun day! -Mary

Anonymous said...

Fynn, you are simply the best and sweetest boy a mom could ever wish for! I know how much you love school esp miss haas and miss bayne, they are awesome. I love you more little buddy! I hope no one eats the adorable gingerbread girl.

Love, mom