Monday, October 26, 2015

By Lex

In math we talked about strategies to count objects that are scrambled up or in a circle!

How do you keep track of the objects you already counted?

Snack time, yum :)


BOOM CHICKA POP popcorn!!

We COMPARED a bat with a bird today!  What is the same and what is different??

Some of us also worked on a bat project! 


Matthew and Sal were builders today at play time!

Finished product!!  The rest of us will make them tomorrow!

Here is what they made!!!




I had a fun day!  We learned about bats.  We practiced writing the numbers 1 and 2!  I did read to self during daily 5!  I wrote about my weekend in writer's workshop!  We went to library.  We made a witch and we got to color it.  I will see everyone tomorrow! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bats! Very cool! One of Malorie's favorite books is "Stellaluna."

- Carrie (Malorie's Mom)