Thursday, September 17, 2015

By Paige

Learning with Mrs. Boehm!

Sorting letters, words and sentences!

A new daily 5 center!  Listen to Reading on Raz-Kids!  Try it at home, the log in note is in your folder!



Learning about number 5 with Miss Dunlap!

Making groups of 5!




Retelling the story Brown Bear, Brown Bear - see if I can do it for you!























Watch the story here!  Bill Martin reads Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?

Today was a fun day!  We went to art.  We learned about the letter Ii.  I went to listen to reading for daily 5.  I read a book!  We were counting blocks to 5 in math.  We had to fill the whole paper with pattern blocks in big squares with 5.  We read Brown Bear, Brown Bear!  I'll miss you and see you Friday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of your Brown Bears! That is a really fun book. If you liked it, you should read "Polar Bear Polar Bear What do you Hear?" Mary enjoyed the video of the author reading the book, and so did I. Have a great Friday everyone!
~Rebecca - Mary's mom

Anonymous said...

I did RAZ kids today at home, it was a fun!! Rebecca N

Anonymous said...

We put Raz-Kids on the iPad last night! Malorie is having fun reading the stories with me! Happy Friday! :)

- Carrie (Malorie's Mom)