Monday, September 28, 2015

By Keegan

Marble run is so much fun!

Aubrey, Becca, and Karissa using the watercolors during play time! 

This smart table is super fun!

Samantha and Mary love play dough!



We know how to compare shapes.  What is the same and what is different?

We played a game in math with our dot cards!  Which card has more??



We know how to recognize numbers!


GO PACK GO!!!


We had a fun day!  I played in the house area.  We went to the library.  We played with the dot cards in math.  If your card had more dots you got to keep both cards.  I was the calendar helper.  Some of our friends went to make pizzas today and we will post those pictures tomorrow!  See you tomorrow!  



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Pack go! I love the Packers! I like Aaron Rodgers! Thanks for a great day Mrs. Haas. Ready for Tuesday and some Pizza!
-Paige

Anonymous said...

I love all of your Packer shirts! I heard the field trip was a lot of fun - what a great day!

George's mom

Anonymous said...

Go Packers! I can't wait to hear about all fun you are going to have tomorrow making PIZZA!

Becca's Mom

Anonymous said...

It sounds like pizza making was sooo much fun today. I know Avery's looked so delicious! Kindergarten's the best!!!

Avery's mom

Anonymous said...

Love all the green and gold, and of course the "packer pink" too. Way to support your team!

Andy (Aubrey's Dad)