Thursday, September 10, 2015

By Dane

Today was awesome!  We went to art class.  We had a lot of fun!  We learned about Dd.  Dane starts with D!  We looked for numbers in math.  We found numbers in the hall and in our classroom.  We read Chicka Chicka Boom Boom!  We made a Chicka Chicka Boom Boom tree!  We read a lot of books.  We read for 4 minutes during read to self.  Tomorrow is Packer Day or red, white and blue day!  Bye guys!
We are learning about our first Daily 5 - read to self!

Look how we are reading the whole time!

Our eyes are on the book.




We went on a number hunt in math!  Look at all the numbers we found!











We loved the story Chicka Chicka Boom Boom - we are working on sorting numbers and letters.
Did you like our projects?


Chicka Chicka Boom Boom

Here's a fun story we listened to today!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved this day! -Emma
Thanks for the daily blog posts. As a first time Kindergarten mom, it makes the transition to school much easier and a great way to share the day's events with my daughter! -Jenny James

Anonymous said...

I love school! Me and my mom listened to "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom." We are going to listen to it with my brother. See you tomorrow! Love, Kallie

Reading the class blog has been such a fun after school routine for Kallie and I. It makes me feel like I am part of her day! Thank you!! We can't wait to read about tomorrow! ~ Julie Klawitter

Anonymous said...

What a fun day you guys had! I've always loved "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" but I didn't know there was a video made from the book - how awesome! I like the projects you all did that went along with the book. Mary says Kindergarten is so much fun, and from reading what you all do, I'd have to agree!
-Mary's Mom, Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Aubrey absolutely loves Chicka Chicka Boom Boom! She sings it so much she even has her little sister singing it! We can't wait to see what exciting things you guys will do on Friday.
- Anne Lange (Aubrey's mom)