Monday, April 27, 2015

By Erin

It's been a little buggy around here!











It was a fun day!  We had writing.  We wrote about our weekend.  We learned about ladybugs.  I learned that ladybugs were red and orange and yellowish.  We learned about fireflies.  I learned that they are insects and they like to eat worms.  That's weird because the worms can get bigger than the fireflies.  Some fireflies don't eat anything.  We had calendar.  We learned about division!  Division is when we split a number.  We had a ladybug and we had to draw an even number of spots on each of the ladybug's wings.  So like if we had to draw 20 spots we would draw 10 spots on one wing and 10 on the other.  We read the Grouchy Ladybug.  In the story when the animals got bigger said they weren't big enough because he got scared.  For the bug zoo, I brought gummy worms and everybody got to eat some.  I said that I wanted to bring worms but the robins ate all of the worms in my yard so I had to buy some at the store!  I had an amazing day!

No comments: