Tuesday, May 22, 2012

By Mia


We read a story about Mrs. Wishy Washy.  It was about a cow and a pig and a duck and they jumped in a puddle and Mrs. Wishy Washy comed to put them in a bath.  Mrs. Wishy Washy went back to her house and the cow and the pig and the duck all went back in the mud puddle.  We made a pig project you haved to cut the pig out and cut out the sentence and glue it and cut the pig out and Katelyn's mom came and helped us put brown paint on our pig paper to look like it is mud.  Bye, bye, bye, bye butterfly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job on the blog Mia!

I really enjoyed helping out with the project. I love Mrs. Wishy Washy stories! It was fun to see you all again. Enjoy your field trip today. I hope you get to hold some kittens and milk a cow!

Mrs. Heard

Anonymous said...

Good job on the blog Mia!

I really enjoyed helping out with the project. I love Mrs. Wishy Washy stories! It was fun to see you all again. Enjoy your field trip today. I hope you get to hold some kittens and milk a cow!

Mrs. Heard