Tuesday, February 28, 2012

By Autumn

We had gym!  We had extra gym because we raised the most money for Jump Rope for Heart!  We had computer lab and we learned about teeth and designed our own toothpaste.  Mine was "mint".  We made a picture of ourselves with a big smile!  We had music.  Mrs. Hudy was gone because she had a baby.  Our new teacher is Miss Stein.  Mrs. Haas is going to McDonald's to work there tonight from 4-5:30.  I hope she doesn't burn anything like french fries.  Bye, bye chicken fly!

3 comments:

lrappis36 said...

Too bad I was not at school. I am bummed I missed the extra gym, but I had fun building a Lego plane with my mom. It had 241 pieces to it. I am happy I can come back to school tomorrow.
Camden

Anonymous said...

Extra Gym!!!! Great work raising money for Jump Rope for Heart. It was fun to see Mrs. Haas and some other friends at McDonalds. I hope you raised lots of money there. You did a great job with your post Autumn.
Work hard today!
Too-da-loo stinky shoe :)
Mrs. Kimminau

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun at McDonalds last night. The best part was seeing Mrs. Haas and getting our food from Mr. Waller.

I wonder who will do the blog today?? :). We can't wait to read the post!

Mrs. Heard and Matthew